Friday, July 20, 2007

GNR Day 4 - Final Day

Well Thursday was the last day of the GNR. We started out the day with a show put on by the Brett Family from Branson, MO. They were fantastic. I'm glad that they didn't cancel out altogether because of the storm the night before. They were sure worth the wait. Then believe it or not Jim and I attended a Microwave/Convection Oven Cooking Class. Yes, Jim went to a cooking class. Actually we both got a lot out of it. I've been experimenting with my convection oven in our RV, but I was never comfortable with what I was doing. So Jim went along to understand the "technical" aspects of using the oven. Then that evening, Jim decided to use the oven and cook dinner. Now that is a first for Jim. He never cooks!!! After Jim's dinner, we went to the final show of the GNR and it was "50 at the Hop" band from Branson, Mo and again another great performance. We will leave Friday morning for South Dakota. Until then.....

No comments: